Why Me Lord?

When heavy burdens are cast upon us, if it is due to financial, health, loss, or problems in a relationship, the heart feel the pain, and the mind, search for the purpose. The question is oftentimes, Why Me, Lord?

The Purpose Is In The Wisdom Of God

The end result is positive for the person who he choose to use as his guide, to carry burdens so that others will be blessed. However, the person who is God' s chosen guide will also, receive his rewards.
If someone help the person who is God's guide, that person will receive a blessing from God.
"And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward." (Matthew10:42)
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. " (Romans 8:28)

My Personal Story

In November of 2017, I personally experienced some heavy burdens.
I felt the results of the pain due to sickness, and other problems, that had previously
landed on my shoulders to carry, that brought along emotional pain.
And when my doctor diagnosed me with Type 2 diabetes, and prescribed Insulin shots along with  other medications, I sought another medical professional for a second test. That test resulted in confirmation of Type 2 Diabetes.  I prayed for God's guidance to help me defeat this diagnosis. I followed all my doctor's orders, exercised and kept a journal of all the foods I ate, and did lots of praying daily.
I am no longer diagnosed with  Type 2 Diabetes as of May 16, 2018, according to my doctor's report.
The heavy burdens I endured, are removed. In their place are blessings. I am much stronger both physical and spiritual.
God bless you in good health and happiness.
__Ellen J. Barrier

Book: Recommended To Read:
How To Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed
By Author: Ellen J. Barrier
Price: $15.00  with shipping
Send to Barrier's Books & Associates
400 S. Garst 
Wichita, Kansas 67209-2324 


No comments:

Post a Comment